save = Ctrl+S

domingo, 14 de mayo de 2023

Vashti Bunyan - If I Were - Same But Different lyrics

 



If I were to go awayWould you follow me /to ends of the earthTo show me what /Your love is worthOr would you go and buy a carShrug your shoulders /Say there you areShe didn't love me /anywayIf she had /she would have stayed
If I were to go awayWould I always look /for your beautiful faceIn every crowd /every placeOr would I turn /and buy a hatTurn my shoulders /say that is thatHe didn't love me /now its clearIf he had /he would be here

I'm in a boat on the sea
And I see you on the shore
So sure of yourself
 
You're in a boat on the sea
And you see me on the shore
So sure of , of  myself
 
We're in a boat all at sea
And we see we are the same
The same but different

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario