save = Ctrl+S

miércoles, 3 de mayo de 2023

Mike Krol - Fifteen Minutes




What if I told you that the world was gonna endAnd you had 15 minutes to spend with me or your friends?Would you take the first bus over to my houseOr would you take the last plane over the west coast?
See, in times like these with a change of heartIt was over and done before we had a startIt goes on in my headAnd I wanna get singingCha la la la la la la la la, yeah
What if all the stars came crashing through the groundAnd explosions and fires started happening all around?Would you believe me and come home and sit back?Let it be, I can't do this by myself (OK), alright
What if I told you that the world was gonna endAnd you had 15 minutes to spend with me or your friends?I guess we don't even need to use the phoneI don't need your answer, I'll be spending it alone

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario